Welcome To Excellencehelp
Document Excellence Help Online
Driver’s License Online
Buy accepted SSN certificate. With our help you can get a registered and legal accepted Social Security Number (SSN) online from your around. This document identifies how Children and Family Services will obtain original Birth Certificates and Social Security Number (SSN) Cards for children aged infant to 18, and how they are stored until needed for Emancipation or Adoption.
How do I verify my Social Security number?
1. You can submit ONE of the following:
- Original Social Security card with your name, Social Security number and signature;
- Social Security Administration verification printout reflecting full name and Social Security Number;
- Letter with photo from Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) or the DC Department of Corrections indicating the name and Social Security Number.
2. OR, if you do not have any of the documents listed above, you can submit TWO of the following:
- Payroll statement issued within the last 12 months containing name and Social Security number.
- United States military identification card or discharge papers (DD-214).
- Unexpired health insurance card reflecting your full name and Social Security Number.
- Unexpired identification card issued by government agency reflecting full name and Social Security Number.
- IRS W-2 (wage and tax statement) issued within the last 12 months.
- Original letter or correspondence from the IRS or DC Office of Tax and Revenue referencing Social Security Number received within the last 12 months.
- Government-certified copy of Federal or State tax return filed in one of the last two tax years.
See below for information about getting a new or replacement Social Security card.
Over time, the US Social Security Number (SSN) has evolved from merely the number of your account for retirement savings to something akin to a single national identification number that follows you throughout your US administrative life. It is indispensable on passport applications, tax returns, financial account reporting and numerous other business forms. And now it has gone international: under FATCA (the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) banks and other financial institutions around the world are required to ask American citizen clients for an IRS Form W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification), which includes their SSN.
For many American citizens (or green card holders) living abroad, such requests may cause panic. They haven’t thought of their SSN for years (if ever). Some never had one; some have lost theirs, don’t remember the number, or don’t even know if they ever had one. So, yet another unanticipated fallout of FATCA is the extra workload falling on American embassy and consulate Federal Benefits Units (FBUs) around the world. buy accepted SSN certificate